ALCA will deliver a Private Land Conservation Summit that will draw out some high-level,
time critical, strategic elements of our planned Conference themes with the aims to:
Lift your gaze: Get up to speed with global trends and influences that are important to us in Australia.
Demonstrate leadership & diversity: Diversity of the sector and the diversity of solutions.
Progress our common agenda: There are national and international milestones that wait for no-one, we'll discuss these and help you consider their relevance in the context of your work.
Registration for the PLC2021 Online Summit is available now
Your summit registration entitles you to:
- 2 three hour sessions with leading experts on current issues
- Access to the summit recordings for 4 months post-event
- 10% discount on your conference registration for PLC2022 8-10 March 2022
- All individual prices include GST
- ALCA Members will receive a 10% discount off the PLC2021 Online Summit ticket price (please check your promotional email for a discount code)
- The Buy 10 tickets & Earn/Donate 10 Free category means that if you purchase 10 registration tickets upfront, you will receive an extra 10 registration tickets that you may choose to keep, donate to people you know or donate through the ALCA network.
-If you are a Community/Not For Profit/Charity organisation and would like to be included on the list of organisations that might receive donated registrations please email your details to Phoebe@alca.org.au
*Two Day Passes are only available for this category
10% Discount for the PLC2022 Conference
As a special thank you for registering for the online summit, you will receive a 10% discount off your conference ticket for the PLC2022 Conference taking place on 8-10 March 2022. We will supply you with the discount code and further details when the PLC2022 registrations open.
Harriet Ampt, NSW Biodiversity Conservation Trust
Jesse Collins, Greening Australia
Bill Doyle, Nature Foundation,